The adventures (and non-adventures) of a marginally seasoned attorney.

.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

New Adventures

So, since the last time I posted, I was offered a new job, I accepted that job, I moved across the state, and now I'm finally settled. And because I'm finally settled, this means I finally have time to start typing away at Incidental Justice without thinking "OMG OMG OMG Is there something I need to be doing at work right that I didn't realize I needed to be doing because this is a new job and it's so different from my old job OH GOD I'M AFRAID I'M GOING TO RUIN THINGS but I'm not sure what it is I would ruin so I need to make sure to spend LOTS AND LOTS worrying about what it is I might ruin AHHHHHHH!"

So far so good, though. It's a new chapter in my life, full of new adventures. So let's get to talking, shall we?

No comments: