The adventures (and non-adventures) of a marginally seasoned attorney.

.

Monday, May 28, 2012

The evolution of a lawyer, as told by memes

I've been practicing law for about two years. My attitude about everything relating to the profession has changed during that time. Let's take a look at some examples...

How I feel about having to wear a suit to court.


At first, I was walking into court all:



But now, I'm all:



My thoughts when the witness on the stand doesn't answer like I thought they would.


I used to think to myself:


But now I'm pretty much:



My attitude when the bar association asks me to volunteer for something.


I used to act all:



But now, I'm like:



My reaction when I win a hearing.


My reaction used to be:
(Okay, I'm still like this sometimes)


But now it's like:



My reaction when I lose a hearing.


I used to think:



But now I think:


Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

where's the like button on this thing???