The adventures (and non-adventures) of a marginally seasoned attorney.

.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Adventures of Princess Crankypants

Dear person who thought it would be a good idea to call me at 3:00 A.M. on the dot:

Thank you for your phone call that I did not answer but that opened up my baby blues niiiice and early. I'm sure it was a super duper important call, even though you didn't leave a voicemail. I, too, love calling a person early in the morning when said person has court in the morning and needs to rest up and OMG I AM SO TIRED AND I CANNOT GET BACK TO SLEEP NOW RAWWRRRRRRRR!


You did motivate me to bake some 4 A.M. brownies, though. So thanks for that.

Smooches,
Princess Crankypants
a.k.a [Glutton for Punishment]

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

This is why I put my phone on silent while I'm sleeping!