Well dang it, I for one think there needs to be a little bit more party in these Awareness Months. I've listed what we need to be aware of in June - not making these up, these are totally legit Awareness Months - and how I plan to celebrate. Oh heck yes.
- Potty Training - Give myself an M&M treat every time I have to go to the ladies' room.
- Dengue Fever - Throw a backyard barbecue with citronella Tiki torches. Lots of them.
- Scleroderma - You know who promotes scleroderma awareness? BOB. FRIGGIN'. SAGET. That's who. Hellooooo Full House marathon.
- Children - I didn't realize that some people weren't aware of children. Guess I'll throw a party at Chuck E. Cheese and call it a day.
- Goat Trauma - ???
- Cancer From the Sun - Shoot, I don't want cancer from the sun! I'll spend all the time I would've spent outside in tanning beds instead.
- Home Safety - Light a bunch of stuff on fire in my apartment to see if the smoke alarms are working.
- False Allegations - I've got a way to celebrate False Allegation Awareness. It's called "going to court."
Party on, y'all!