The adventures (and non-adventures) of a marginally seasoned attorney.

.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bringing Home the Bacon... Again

(Part two in a multipart series. I swear I'm not picky.)

Date: November 9, 2010
Location: Sonic
Conversation topic: Bacon cheeseburger with lettuce, no bread

Transcript:

Me: I'll have a Diet Coke and a bacon cheeseburger with lettuce only and no bun
Near-incomprehensible voice over the speaker: ...No bun?
Me: No bun. Just lettuce.
Voice: I have a Diet Coke and a bacon cheeseburger with no bun, will that be all?
Me: I only want lettuce on the bacon cheeseburger.
Voice: Just lettuce?
Me: Yes, lettuce is the only topping I want.
Voice: So you just want lettuce? No bacon and no cheese?
Me: No. I would like bacon and cheese on my bacon cheeseburger.

Glad we cleared that all up. I checked my bag after they brought out the bacon cheeseburger. They forgot the bacon.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I have the same issue with pizza and cheese."no cheese?!" "Yes, no cheese for the 4th time"