The adventures (and non-adventures) of a marginally seasoned attorney.

.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Three Days = Six Weeks

In my last post, I said that I would be taking a break from posting for the weekend. As it turned out, that weekend turned into six weeks. To be fair, though, during those six weeks, I found out I passed the bar exam, I got a job, and I moved away from Fayetteville.

Needless to say, I don't feel *too* terrible about leaving y'all hanging.

That being said, as I'm going to be a full-time lawyer and whatnot, I'm paying special attention to my privacy. You won't be hearing specifics of where I live, where I'm working, or what I'm doing in my job. However, my life as a young attorney in a brand new town has already given me a whole slew of material to work with - and I've only been here for a week.

Let the adventures in lawyering begin.

No comments: