The adventures (and non-adventures) of a marginally seasoned attorney.

.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Spark Week!


If you've surfed facebook or twitter this week, you've probably read about 27 updates that look a little somethin' like this: 

Hey, guess what! It's SHARK WEEK! OMG SHARK WEEK! This might be the best thing that EVER happened to me and I think I might have to CALL MY MOM because this is so AWESOME and I'm going to PEE MY PANTS I am so excited!!!

Despite all of these incredibly informative updates, I really couldn't tell you what Shark Week is, other than 1) it's on TV and 2) it involves sharks.  And while I'm very happy that you've found such joy in your life... I don't care about sharks. And I probably never will care, unless one of them happens to bite me on the leg.

Anyway, I told my friends how little I cared about shark week, and a few of them suggested that I make a blog post called "SPARK WEEK." This idea thoroughly amuses me, so here is what I am going to do:

Every day this week, I am going to make a post dedicated to something that I care about more than Shark Week. And I'm going to have a lot of fun with this, because this means that I pretty much get to write about anything that exists in the universe. 

I guess this means I'd better get to brainstormin'. Oh, what to write about first...

EDIT: The "every day this week" starts tomorrow. I'm too busy bawling my eyes out over The Bachelorette finale.

3 comments:

Chris said...

You could write about the bar exam. We all know you love that more than sharks, right?

Jessica said...

haha i'm loving spark week! way better than shark week!

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site incidentaljustice.blogspot.com
Is this possible?