Okay, the "great moments in note taking" post was really difficult to compile this semester. I didn't have a lot of notes to work with. This is definitely because I only took 12 hours this semester and absolutely not because I gave up on taking notes sometime in February.
- Johnson v. Rockwell Automation – Plaintiff's bar hates this. This is the first definitive case... ___? Has more to do with ___? This is a certified question.
- Something about a magazine... and it was an integral part of the election process. I quit paying attention. But they wanted to make sure everyone has access.'
- Direct and grassroots lobbying,... something. Lobbying nontaxable is a certain amount, 15%,10%, 5%, et cetera. La la la.
- Technical jazz. Yay.
- (There has to be fear)(How do yuo show fear?)
- Public charity – get the ???. If you donate to the charity
- But still required to engage in activities for exempt purpose. Blah blah
- If you have substantial commercial activity that's unrelated... you lose exemption. Blah blah again.
Happy finals week, y'all.