The adventures (and non-adventures) of a marginally seasoned attorney.

.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Great moments in note taking

Yes, folks, it's that time of year. Finals are in full swing, and once again, I'm an overly-caffeinated, sweats-wearin', nacho-eatin' happy mess. Believe it or not, I've actually been reviewing my notes quite a little bit. And as I read them, sometimes I think, "Dang, I actually was paying attention!" And other times, I read my notes and just think, "Dang."

Ladies and gentlemen, great moments in note taking:
  • "The people is there, but the property is not."
  • "How . . . la la la."
  • "Draw-er of the will. . . what about that evidence? Wasn't paying attention. . . "
  • "If you has a partner do stuff, your salary is the profits"
  • "[Zoned out]"
  • "If wants to do the flip side, no barried"
And my own personal favorite:
  • "What if she spends half of her time leaving class to vom?"

Happy finals week, y'all.

No comments: